Download the Design Tool Client for Bimeye
To enable the synchronization of data between the design model and Bimeye a client for Bimeye must be installed.
Archicad Design Tool Client are only available for Windows operating systems.
Clients supports: Archicad 22, 23, 24, 25
1. Click on Download on BIMEYE website (down, left side)
2. Click on Archicad folder
3. Select the version of Archicad applicable and download the installer package file
4. Follow the instructions to install the desktop tool client
How to use the Design Tool Client
The Bimeye Client is accessed by clicking on the Bimeye 3.0-tab.
1. Click on Authenticate and connect to Bimeye / Logout from Bimeye
2. Enter your credentials.
3. And click on Log in (Logga in)
4. If applicable; Select the Company
Show All Parameters from Bimeye
In the Model Settings you can see what model in Bimeye the Arhicad model is connected to
In the Client Settings you can see info about logs, if you run into problems during a sync you can get help faster by following this log setting guide
Show Bimeye Object Finder
Copy the BIMEYE ID from web to Object Finder in Client
Contact Help Center
Check for Updates
Go to BIMEYE
Sync Model Metadata
Send Model Geometry
Show Metadata Errors and Warnings
Open BIMEYE Metadata Sync Log
Place rooms that are created in Bimeye