This function, Views an Images from linked models, works in Revit addin for BIMEYE
The Original model is created by the Architect (A), using Revit or Archicad. The model is connected to BIMEYE 3 and the eg. doors are synchronized to the project from this model.
Image model (could be the Electrical (E) model or a separate Image model created in Revit) connected to the same project as a model and with the original model linked to get the geometry and placement of the doors and BIMEYE ID.
- Create models in BIMEYE. One for the model with the objects (doors) and on for views and image creation.
- Connect (A) model with BIMEYE and sync. Could be an Archicad or Revit model.
- Connect Revit model with BIMEYE and sync.
- Revit, link Revit (A) into Revit (E).
If using Archicad (A) to Revit (E):
In Archicad (A):
- Save as IFC with translator "Revit Structure Export"
- Import IFC with "IFC Model Exchange with ARCHICAD for Revit" in a new Revit-file.
IFC Model Exchange with ARCHICAD for Revit:
- Save as (A)-model
Now you are ready to link Revit (A) into Revit (E).
Create Image Views and export images:
- In Revit model, create views with BIMEYE Design Tool function, use Filter linked models.
- Export images to BIMEYE with BIMEYE Design Tool function.