Accessing the data grid
1. Enter the Data Grid by clicking on Data grid view
2. Click skip in order to access all project data or apply a grid filter before viewing the data.
Models and levels
1. In order to view data connected to different models or levels click on Models and levels
2. Opt in the models/levels desired.
3. In this dialog there is also a option to filter data depending on status. Only objects belonging to selected status will be shown in the data grid.
Arrangement of the data
Click on to get the list of parameters.
To show the parameter and its values use the check box
By clicking the the grid view to horisontally locate the paramter.
In order to rearrange the paramters (columns) drag and drop in the list.
Rearrangement can also be done by draging and dropping diectly in the data grid.
Click on to show the available operations for the parameter.
Pin multiple parameters to the left of the data grid. When scrolling the data grid horisontally the pinned parameters will always be visible.
Perform multiple grouping of parameters. The order of the grouping is indicated with a icon next to the parameter name.
Multiple search of data are perfomed by typing in the search filed under the parameter name.
By clicking search options are displayed
Click on edit to access the object detail dialog showing all object data. Multiple selections are done by usring the checkbox next to the corresponding object.